Features and Highlights
Survivor Sling Features:
Single and Two Point Capable
- Whether its a mission critical situation, or a day in the woods, with “The Survivor Sling” you are ready for any contingency. With our 1 & 2 point hookups, and adjustment from 38 to 53 inches, this sling will fit on every weapon from a pistol carbine conversion kit to the longest of bolt guns.
EZ SuperSlide Adjuster
- With our simple EZ SuperSlide™ adjustment loop you can adjust size and the amount of tension applied when you draw the weapon to your shoulder, to work around gear with ease, and steady your aim, but still not allow the strap to slip from the position you have chosen until you adjust it yourself. The webbing length is long enough for most users. Therefore, no more looking for a buckle. Grab-N-Go! Though if by chance longer webbing is needed, simply contact customer service and we can ship a longer size if needed and you only pay for shipping and handling.
Two Attachments Come Standard
- Included with your purchase are two push button QD (quick disconnect) swivels and 2 H&K style snap hooks allowing you to punch into or hook onto nearly any weapon you have in your arsenal.
- No QD port, or strap loop? Does your weapon only have Uncle Mike hook ups? By request we do offer Uncle Mike connectors as well, this is a non standard item only because of how few weapons utilize only Uncle Mikes.
“Cold Steel Tactical was created to provide ops for the great hero warriors in the world, Vet owned, vet operated and vet staffed in my birth State of Michigan; Now We the People can benefit from their product.” – Ted Nugent
“Every time I can, I hire American veterans because they just seem to always do a better job. The Survivor Sling is a perfect example. I sling a lot of rifles and shotguns, and the Survivor Sling works better than any other I have used and abused over a 60+ year slingfest! These beauties are the ultimate in heavy-duty durability, utility and comfort.” – Owner Thomas Lindsley
NOTE: The Survivor Sling has sponsored Ted Nugent’s TV series ‘Spirit of the Wild‘ as seen on the Outdoor Channel. Our logo appears about the middle of the page.
Who Makes Them?
- Above all, “The Survivor Sling” is HAND ASSEMBLED primarily by active duty/veterans and first responders and their families.
“The Survivor Sling” ® Details here…..https://coldsteeltactical.com/product/the-survivor-sling-master-gunner-edition-qd-multi-mission-sling/
Follow is on Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ColdSteelTactical.Inc/