Sling Mounting Hardware Accessories
Choosing the “Right” connector types is a very personal thing. We make available the most popular types of EXTERNAL Sling mounting equipment.
Rail Mount Loop. (RML)
Small but mighty! The RML provides a low-profile forward sling attachment point for “The Survivor Sling” series and other clip-in systems. Made from nitrocarburized steel for wear and corrosion resistance, the RML attaches to any Picatinny rail. Plus, it’s proven to withstand stress tests of over 300 lbs. while only weighing a mere 1 1/3 ozs.
- Nitrocarburized steel for extreme wear and corrosion resistance
- Tested to withstand stress tests over 300 lbs.
- Works on The Survivor Sling and other clip-in systems
- Attaches to any Picatinny rail
Low Profile QD Loop Rail Mount. This is a low profile rail mount sling adapter. This will attach to all standard Picatinny rails. Features Dual Sling Attachment Points. Loop style and Quick Detach Push Button. Comes complete with a heavy Duty 1.25″Quick Detach Push Button Swivel. Adapter is machined from aircraft grade Aluminum. Aircraft grade lightweight aluminum construction with anodized finish. Quick Detach QD Sling Swivel Ambush sling loop sling plate mount
Ultra low profile dual attachment points design with no interference with optic. Fits on Picatinny/ Weaver Rails
Color: Matte Black
Buffer Tube QD Adapter. No disassembly or permanent modifications to the host rifle. Sling mount attaches directly to the buffer tube via 2 hex head screws. Ideal for gun enthusiasts who don’t want to significantly modify their firearm.
- Machined aluminum, Black anodized finish
- Fits all AR buffer tubes
- Comes with quick disconnect swing swivel. Provides the flexibility to add a sling to either side of the rifle
- Only 2 1/2 oz.
Push Button QD Swivel Rail Base.
- Alloy reinforced pica tinny / weaver mounting base provides rock solid sling attachment point
- High-tensile steel hoop ensure maximum durability under heavy use
- Quick push button qd release allows for sling removal
- Swivel design allows for freedom of movement and quick transitions between carry methods
- Sling Mounting Hardware Accessories
End Plate W/QD Swivel. This End Plate with QD allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation. Replacing the standard AR-15 / M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, the plate provides a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
NOTE: The plateis not compatible with A1 / A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks
- Accepts any push-button QD sling swivel
- Case hardened and finished for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Durable steel construction
- Works with both mil.-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
HK Connector Rail Mount Loop