Sling Mounting Hardware Accessories
Choosing the “Right” connector types is a very personal thing. We make available the most popular types of EXTERNAL Sling mounting equipment.
Rail Mount Loop Adapter. (RMLA)
Small but mighty! The RML provides a low-profile forward sling attachment point for “The Survivor Sling” series and other clip-in systems. Made from nitrocarburized steel for wear and corrosion resistance, the RML attaches to any Picatinny rail. Plus, it’s proven to withstand stress tests of over 300 lbs. while only weighing a mere 1 1/3 ozs.
- Nitrocarburized steel for extreme wear and corrosion resistance
- Tested to withstand stress tests over 300 lbs.
- Works on The Survivor Sling and other clip-in systems
- Attaches to any Picatinny rail
Buffer Tube QD Adapter. No disassembly or permanent modifications to the host rifle. Sling mount attaches directly to the buffer tube via 2 hex head screws. Ideal for gun enthusiasts who don’t want to significantly modify their firearm.
Machined aluminum, Black anodized finish
- Fits all AR 30MM buffer tubes
- Comes with quick disconnect swing swivel. Provides the flexibility to add a sling to either side of the rifle
- Only 2 1/2 oz.
Push Button QD Swivel Rail Base.
- Alloy reinforced pica tinny / weaver mounting base provides rock solid sling attachment point
- High-tensile steel hoop ensure maximum durability under heavy use
- Quick push button qd release allows for sling removal
- Swivel design allows for freedom of movement and quick transitions between carry methods
- Sling Mounting Hardware Accessories
HK Connector Rail Mount Loop