Survivor Sling Features Lifetime WARRANTY on Workmanship and Parts AND EMERGENCY USE OF PARACORD.
Have an emergency? And, if you need your cord to survive? Tell us the story. With photo/video/text. Mail it to us and we will REPAIR/Send back.
Survivor Sling Features:
- This sling fits multiple missions, as a Single/Dual Point configuration. Single or Double adjustment from 38 to 53 inches.
- Moreover, This simple EZ SuperSlide™ Adjuster moves like butter but won’t slip from the position you choose. Whats more, this modification allows quick and efficient changes from Upper or Lower hookup points. The webbing length is long enough for most users to simply adjust. Therefore, No more looking for a buckle. Grab-N-Go! As a matter of fact, f longer webbing is needed, simply contact us and we can arrange a longer size if needed for the shipping cost only.
Who Makes these babies?
- HAND ASSEMBLED BY Active Duty/Veterans and First Responders and their families. Of course, a great choice.
- Approx 3 Inches Width! Worthy of use on M-249 SAW, as well as M-240 7.62 Machine-guns.
- Comes Complete with 4 Connectors and QD Buckles at EACH END!
- Not to mention, Inside this special braid of #550 Mil-Spec 7-Strand cord are 3 Strands of 3/8 Inch Bungee. Beneficial when humping an M–240 or an M-249 SAW (See Combat Review 2015 via Afghanistan)
- Additionally, Over 90 feet of #550 MilSpec Paracord, and Paracord braid strength approx 1,000# (Based upon strength of the webbing). Use ANY amount of the paracord from this sling for an emergency and the SLING REMAINS FUNCTIONAL! Not to mention that the Bungee Core allows the sling to function AFTER the CORD IS REMOVED!
- Approx 6 Feet of 3/8 inch bungee for absolute emergencies.
- High Quality 17337 MilSpec Webbing offers the reliability of quality materials.
- MOUNTING FRONT/REAR – Accepts receivers, and end plates, and stocks that have a QD receiver or loop for one/two point attachment that require a 5mm connector opening.
Visit our Online Store to see our full selection: Click Here